Are you looking for the best way to unlock and / or jailbreak the new iPhone 4? Do you want to unlock or jailbreak an iPhone 3G or 3GS? If so, you’ve come to the right place! Our amazing new iPhone unlock and jailbreak software allows users to easily and automatically unlock and jailbreak any iPhone, no matter what version or firmware!
Click Here to Unlock Iphone Now
That’s right, with just a few clicks, you can unlock and jailbreak any iPhone, no matter what firmware you are running. This software is risk-free and 100% guaranteed to work! No technical knowledge is required, the process is completely automated by this amazing new software!
No matter what kind of iPhone you want to unlock or jailbreak, our software can do it for you in just a few seconds! Whether you want to use you iPhone with any carrier or with any service plan – now you can do it! Unlock your iPhone 4 / 3G / 3GS today and jailbreak your iPhone 4 / 3G / 3GS just as easily!
Click Here to Unlock Iphone Now
So what are you waiting for? If you want to unlock or jailbreak your iPhone 4, 3G, or 3GS, no matter what firmware you have installed, you can do it – quickly, safely, and easily! Unlock and jailbreak your Apple iPhone today!
Unlock iPhone 4 – Jailbreak iPhone 4 / 3G / 3GS
This means that if you have an iPhone 3G or 3G old bootrom , no worries, your jailbreak will be untethered. Understand that you only need to jailbreak once.
The 4.2.1 jailbreak Tool was released by Unlock Guide Team and over 500 iPhone models are now unlocked according to our readers feedback.
Here is a detailed step-by-step guide and software to Unlock iPhone 4/3g/3gs 4.0.2 compatible on 5.13.04 baseband.
Some important points to note before we start:
* This step-by-step guide is exclusively to unlock iPhone 4/3g/3gs 4.0.2/4.1.. We would suggest you use QuickPwn to unlock the iPhone 4/3G/3Gs 4.0.1.
* The current version of yellowsn0w does not support SIMs with PIN enabled. So please disable any PIN you may have on that SIM before using this guide. The Dev team are currently working to support SIMs with PIN so this is a temporary limitiation.
* If you want to know if Dev team’s unlocking solution has worked for your carrier, please check the Yellowsn0w report.
Preparatory steps before unlocking your iPhone 4/3g/3gs:
* Dev team’s unlocking solution works exclusively with baseband firmware 4.2.1/4.1 even 3.1.3 which comes bundled with firmware 4.0, so you will need to upgrade your iPhone 4/3g/3gs to iPhone firmware 4.0 without preserving its baseband and jailbreak it. You can check your firmware and modem firmware(baseband) versions via Settings-General-About and look for Version and Modem Firmware. iPhone 4/3g/3gs firmware Version should be 4.0 (5G77) and Modem Firmware should be 4.2.1/4.1 even 3.1.3.
* You need to first jailbreak your iPhone 4/3g/3gs to unlock it. You can checkout this simple step-by-step guide to jailbreak iPhone 4/3g/3gs using QuickPwn for Mac users or this step-by-step guide to jailbreak iPhone 4/3g/3gs using QuickPwn for Windows users.
Once your iPhone 4/3g/3gs running iPhone firmware 4.0 (with baseband firmware 4.2.1/4.1 even 3.1.3) is jailbroken, you are ready to unlock iPhone 4/3g/3gs.
Unlock iPhone 4/3g/3gs using yellowsn0w:
1. Launch Cydia from your iPhone 4/3g/3gs’s home screen.
2. You need to add the source of the yellowsn0w application. So tap Manage, one of the tabs at the bottom and then tap Sources.
3. Tap the “Edit” button on the top-right corner of the screen.
4. Then tap on the “Add” button on the top-left corner of the screen.
5. You’ll be prompted to add a Cydia/APT URL. Enter http://apt9.yellowsn0w.com/ as the source URL for the yellowsn0w application and then tap the “Add Source” button.
6. Once the source has been added press the “Return to Cydia” button at the bottom of the screen.
7. Then tap the “Done” button at the top-right of the screen. This completes the steps to add the source for the yellowsn0w application so you can install it.
8. Tap on the apt9.yellowsn0w.com source that was just added from the list of sources.
9. Tap on apt9.yellowsn0w.com again from the list of packages.
10. You will get an option to install the yellowsn0w application. Tap the “Install” button on the top-right corner of the screen.
11. Tap the “Confirm” button on the top-right corner of the screen.
12. This will install the yellowsn0w application, you will see the progress on the next screen and the “Return to Cydia” button will come up once installation is complete.
13. Tap on the “Return to Cydia” button and press the “Home” button on your iPhone 4/3g/3gs to go back to the home screen.
14. You need to reboot your iPhone 4/3g/3gs so that the yellowsn0w application which is a small daemon is launched on boot up. Press the “Sleep” button and hold it until you see the “Slide to power off” message. Then slide to switch off the iPhone.
15. Once your iPhone 4/3g/3gs has shutdown, insert the desired SIM card and restart your iPhone 4/3g/3gs.
16. Once your iPhone boots up and you see the “Slide to Unlock” screen, wait for around 10 to 15 seconds (may be more) to see if your iPhone 4/3g/3gs picks up the carrier signal.
17. The Dev team has reported that there is a known issue with SIM cards that have STK (SIM Toolkit) application menus. So if your iPhone 4/3g/3gs doesn’t pick up the carrier signal after reboot then try to try to pull out the SIM card and re-insert it, wait for another 10 – 15 seconds and see if your iPhone 4/3g/3gs picks up the signal of the carrier.
If it does then you have successfully unlocked your iPhone 4/3g/3gs.
Incoming search terms:
- unlock guide team
- what is the cydia /apt url for mobistealth
- does firmware matter for jailbreak iphone
- how to look iphone 3gs firmware
- mobistealth cydia manage add source tap -installous
- unlock iphone 3g using yellowsn0w for ios 4 1\
- what screen should come up when unlocking iphone 4
- zynga crackdown repo cydia