Unlock iPhone 4 4.3/4.2.1 or iPhone 3G/3Gs 4.3/4.2.1 – Jailbreak your iPhone !
UnlockiPhone4k.com presents a new way to unlock iphone 4,3G,3Gs 4.3/4.2.1/4.1 iOS with updated software.Jailbreak iphone 4,3G,3Gs 4.3/4.2.1/4.1 or unlock iphone 4,3G,3Gs on iOS 4.3/4.2.1/4.1 for any carrier and free apps.The iPhone-Dev team today released an updated version of Redsn0w that can be used to jailbreak iOS 4.3/4.2.1. The new Redsn0w 0.9.6 b4 enables iOS 4.3/4.2.1 jailbreak on iPhone 4,3G,3Gs, iPod Touch and iPad. It is based on Geohot’s iboot exploit in Limera1n, and is a tethered jailbreak. So if you are rebooting your jailbroken idevice, you should be near a PC or Mac to take it to the jailbreak mode. However, Redsn0w 0.9.6 b4 support un-tethered jailbreak on iPhone models with old iBoot ROM and in iPod Touch 2G models. So until someone releases a complete working untethered jailbreak for iOS 4.2, Redsn0w 0.9.6 b4 is the only option to get Cydia working in your device. Follow our step by step guide to jailbreak iOS 4.3/4.2.1 using Redsn0w.
4. If you have pointed it towards the correct file, it is going to show a thing as given above. Click next.
five. At this point you need to check Install Cydia alternative and proceed.
6. Press Power OFF button and enter into the DFU mode. Just adhere to the measures offered within the Redsn0w 0.9.6 b4 UI, if you’re not certain about this.
7. Redsn0w 0.9.6 b4 will now install iOS four.3/4.two.1 jailbreak files inside your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad making use of the Limera1n exploit.
8. If your are on an iPhone 3G, iPhone 3G S ( old iBoot ROM) or iPod Touch 2G ( model not starting with MC), actions to your untethered iOS 4.3/4.two.1 jailbreak completes right here. Cydia ought to be there in your Springboard.
9. As stated earlier, Redsn0w 0.9.6 b4 is a tethered jailbreak for iPhone 4, iPhone 3G S ( new model), iPad, iPod Touch 4G, 3G, 2G (MC) and iPad. So even a jailbroken device in this category should use Redsn0w once more and boot it for the tethered jailbreak mode as shown below.
iOS 4.3/4.two.1 tethered jailbreak 262×300 Jailbreak iOS four.3/4.two.1 step by step guide iOS four.3/4.two.1 tethered jailbreak
Right after that you simply can access Cydia, or SSH into the device. A non boot-tethered device will show a Grey or White Cydia icon rather of the vibrant one.
Unlock iOS four.3/4.2.1
As the Dev Team promised to launched the updated version of Ultrasn0w on Sunday they did specifically what they said. The updated version of Ultrasn0w has been released which can unlock the iOS 4.3/4.2.1 and four.1 iOS of devices like iPhone4 and iPhone 3Gs/3G. It can break all the basebands later than 05.13.04. as all of us know.
Here is the Step by Step guide to unlock iPhone 4,3GS and 3G employing Ultrasn0w 1.2
STEP 1: First of all to unlock your iPhone, your iPhone must be jailbroken on 4.1 or four.3/4.2.1 iOS with baseband 06.15.00. To understand about this step, click on the link given below.
Full Guide to jailbreak iOS four.1 or four.3/4.2.1 and updating iPhone 4,3GS and 3G to 06.15.00
STEP2 : Soon after one of the most crucial step of jailbreaking, you might be now inside the position that you just can unlock you iPhone on any baseband with the aid of Ultrasn0w 1.two. as a way to unlock, you’ve got to comply with the following measures.
* Start Cydia and go to Handle section
* Click on sources and click on edit to add following repo:
* Repo666.ultrasn0w.com and click on add.
* Now search for Ultrasn0w 1.two and click on install
* Ultrasn0w 0.93 will take on from right here to full unlocking
Your iPhone will reboot right after ultrasn0w completes its installation method. The reboot will unlock your iPhone 4/3G/3GS 4.3/4.2.1 from carrier barrier.